Mind Control, Gang Stalking and RFID CHIP IMPLANTS TESTIMONIES from ICAACTPosted: August 29, 2012
Published on Jul 6, 2012 by roxy777lopez777
On The Truth Denied Radio Show today:http://www.thetruthdenied.com/
Guests: Jesse Beltran & Lars Drudgaard of ICAACT.org
James Walbert :Board of Directors at Stalking Victims Network
Dr. Barrie Trower interview conducted by Lars Drudgaard regarding Targeting Olympic athletes
Some of the discussion included:
James Walbert discusses the technology that is lodged in his right shoulder
Targeting Olympic Athletes, why and how?
Dr. Barrie Trower’s statement comparing Scientist of today vs Scientist after WWII.
Radio Waves and how they release plagues that have been dormant for hundreds of years
RFID and transmission of Sound. (Trower Testimony)
GUEST: James Walbert
Board of Directors at Stalking Victims Network
Wichita, Kansas Area Civic & Social Organization
Court Recognizes Electronic Harassment:
James Walbert is a victim of non-consensual RFID implantation. He has testified in in Washington D.C. in front of the Presidential Commission on Bioethical issues appointed by President Obahma.He is one of the few who obtained a “Protection Order” for James Walbert.
A few minutes of the Dr. Barrie Trower Interview conducted by Lars Drudgaard was also played on the show today:
“Today it is not uncommon to hear stories in the media on how professional athletes are using performance enhancing drugs. If an Olympian is caught “doping”, they are banned from competition and then subsequently stripped of any titles or medals they have won. What if today, a technology existed that could remotely affect the performance of an athlete? What if an athlete could be remotely influenced to lose or win a competition? Could this be possible? If so how is this possible? By what methods, what means?” Lars Drudgaard
Please contact either Mr. Jesse Beltran or Lars Drudgaard if you have any questions about your own personal saftey.
International CenterAgainst Abuse of Covert Technologies
This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educationalor personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- RFID CHIP UPDATE: 6000 Texas students targeted as guinea pigs for RFID tracking system. (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- Don’t Cash in Your Chips: RFID Implantation…conspiracy? Or reality? (elkhartcountygrassrootshub.wordpress.com)
- Q&A: Why this guy implanted RFID tags in his hands, and what he does with them (geekwire.com)
- 10 Body Hacks That Will Be Available By 2025 (amog.com)
- All Americans Will Receive a Microchip Implant in 2013 Per Obamacare (lynleahz.com)
- Technology’s Dark Side: Devious Devices Designed to Harm You (pcworld.com)
- Dr. Barrie Trower – 30 Minute Reality Update (nalonmit.wordpress.com)
- Q&A: Protecting an Electronic Passport (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Want An RFID Chip Implanted Into Your Hand? Here’s What The DIY Surgery Looks Like (Video) (forbes.com)
- Don’t Cash in Your Chips: RFID Implantation…conspiracy? Or reality? (pochp.wordpress.com)