Published on 13 May 2013
The Monday, May 13 edition of the Alex Jones Show is a jam-packed Bilderberg exclusive with Prison Planet.com editor Paul Joseph Watson reporting his latest findings and revelations following his trip to The Grove Hotel situated in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Paul relays key intel regarding the globalist confab’s merger with Google, the ultimate Big Brother that makes George Orwell’s 1984 look like a children’s fairy tale. On today’s transmission, Alex welcomes digital privacy advocate and talk radio host Dr. Katherine Albrecht to explain Google’s eerie role in erecting a massive spy network against the people. Alex also invites comedian, actor and author of Hit List Richard Belzer to examine the government’s latest staged events, the Benghazi debacle and why another false flag terror event is likely in store for the near future.
Alex Jones Show – Commercial Free Podcast Playlist:
Follow me on TWITTER to get all my uploads…
Alex Jones Show Playlist:
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 2
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 3
- The Alex Jones Show: Thursday (4-18-13) Boston Marathon Bombing (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (5-12-13) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (4-2-13) Eddie Craig (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- The Alex Jones Show – Monday, May 13, 2013 (Full Show) (financearmageddon.blogspot.com)
- Fortune Favors the Bold: Paul Joseph Watson, Catherine Albright, Google-Berg [Monday, 13-May-2013 1st Hour Commercial Free] (disclose.tv)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-21-13) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (4-19-13) Boston Manhunt / Lockdown (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (5-10-13) Holland Vandennieuwenhof (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (5-8-13) Katherine Albrecht & Wayne Madsen (realnewsworldwide.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-14-13) Douglas J. Hagmann (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
Published on Nov 26, 2012 by ConspiracyScope
On the live Monday, November 26 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex will take calls on the Mayan end-of-the-world 2012 rumor and also review the latest developments in the decelerating Israel-Gaza conflict. He will deconstruct former US National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski‘s acclamation that a “resistance” movement is impeding the march towards a New World Order and Rand Paul‘s calls for amnesty, and will also offer a diagnosis of the prevailing brutish police thug-culture and gang-like mentality increasingly acclimating the public into submissive fear. Alex will also cover other major headlines.
Katherine Albrecht , David Bodnick & Robert Beens of Start Page.com discuss search engine privacy.
Alex Jones Show Playlist:
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 2
News & Politics
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (10-23-12) Brian Tuohy (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (10-28-12) Stewart Rhodes & Scott Stevens (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (11-13-12) Steve Pieczenik & Larry Pratt (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (11-25-12) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (11-20-12) Dan Dicks & Ashley Jessica (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (11-21-12) Joseph Farah (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (11-9-12) Ron Paul (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (11-16-12) Dr. Michael Coffman (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (11-18-12) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (10-26-12) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
Published on Nov 6, 2012 by DisclosureRadio
Katherine Albrecht is a consumer privacy expert and the Founder and Director of CASPIAN (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering), a national consumer organization created in 1999 to educate consumer-citizens about shopper surveillance. Ms. Albrecht is widely recognized as one of the world’s leading experts on consumer privacy. She regularly speaks on the consumer privacy and civil liberties impacts of new technologies, with an emphasis on RFID and retail issues.
She has testified on RFID technology before the Federal Trade Commission, the California state legislature, the European Commission, and the Federal Reserve Bank, and she has given over a thousand television, radio and print interviews to news outlets all over the world. Katherine graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in International Marketing, and holds a master’s degree in Instructional Technology from Harvard University. She is currently completing her Doctorate in Education at Harvard where her research focus is consumer education, privacy and psychology.
FAIR USE NOTICE: I am making this material available in my efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights,economic, democracy, scientific, and social justiceissues, etc. I believe this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- Big Brother Goes to School; Wants All Students ‘Chipped’ (americanfreepress.net)
- Texas schools begin tracking students with computer chips in ID cards (redtape.nbcnews.com)
- Kabbalah Secrets – 11-04-2012 (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Texas students tracked with ID computer chips (redtape.nbcnews.com)
- Texas school begins tracking students with computer chips in ID cards (redtape.nbcnews.com)
- Why We Need New Rights to Privacy (slate.com)
- Texas Students Treated Like Cattle with Mandatory RFID Tags (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
Published on May 7, 2012 by Astonisher3
On this Monday, May 7 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex covers more startling information on the U.S. Army’s manual that describes how “political activists,” including American citizens, are to be indoctrinated in re-education camps and also includes rules on forced labor and separating political prisoners by confining them in isolation. Alex covers the elections in France and Greece that appear to be opposed to the banksters, their bailout and draconian austerity plans. Alex also talks with Dr. Katherine Albrecht, an expert in the area of privacy and technology. She is the founder of Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering and hosts “The Dr. Katherine Albrecht show” on the GCN Radio network.
WEBSITES TO CHECK OUT:
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes only. This constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law.