Published on 6 Apr 2013
Foreign embassies in Pyongyang are staying put for now despite warnings from the regime there to evacuate. The North Korean government says it can’t guarantee the safety of diplomatic enclaves, citing tensions, and the threat of war. The North has primed at least two ballistic missiles, in response to US and South Korean warship encroachment. Geopolitical analyst at 21st century wire.com, Patrick Henningsen gives more perspective on the stand-off.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- US wants to take S. Korea into new Korean war… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- PAPER: Fears NKorea could trigger nuclear strike next WEDNESDAY… (thesun.co.uk)
- North Korea: Beyond the Cold War Theatrics, what is the real threat? (rt.com)
- North Korea: Beyond the cold war theatrics, is there really a nuclear threat to US? (21stcenturywire.com)
- The North Korean Nuclear Threat & US Missile Defenses w/ Former MI5 Officer: Annie Machon (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- News & World Events – Re: NK to Brit diplomats GET OUT – then sets chilling Deadli (disclose.tv)
- KOREA: Spectacular Theatrics Can Only Do So Much (strategypage.com)
- White House: North Korea threat deepens isolation (nzherald.co.nz)
- Pyongyang rumblings have little effect on South Koreans (straitstimes.com)
- North Korea Tells Embassies It Can’t Guarantee Their Safety Past April 10 (patdollard.com)