Published on 19 Jun 2013
Hello world, we are Anonymous!
What we’ve always feared, and also secretly known, has now become reality.
The U.S. intelligence agencies eavesdrop on not only their domestic communications, they also take the right to listen to the entire global Internet communications.
This process is legitimized by laws that were never intended for this purpose. There is no independent control of these activities. Instead, this spying is kept secret and is being denied. All this is justified, with the “war on terror”, as always.
The governments of the U.S. and Europe are trying to stir up their citizens fear, to create a totalitarian surveillance state.
They put all of us under suspicion and capture, store and process every detail of our private lives.
Our whole life can be reconstructed, with the help of this data.
We’re no longer innocent until proven guilty. Instead, all citizens are suspected to be potential terrorists.
We also do not know what happens to this data. It is likely that they store our data in huge, indelible bunkers, so in years or even decades, the authoritarian regimes in the Western world can use it against their own people.
Every teenage shenanigans, any thoughtless comment one makes, could be fatal. People are already denied entry into the U.S., because of jokes in social media.
What country kind of country is so afraid of ordinary citizens who have absolutely nothing evil on their minds?
The danger of a police state, following the example of George Orwell’s “Nineteen Eighty-Four“, is more realistic and touchable than ever. Almost all conspiracy theories have now been proven to be true and it is assumed that this is just the tip of the iceberg. Almost every day new details come up, so the true extent of government surveillance can only be guessed.
You use social media like Facebook? You possess an iPhone, a Windows computer and use the Google’s services?
Then you are also a victim of U.S. intelligence agencies and are still getting spied upon. Even the services of YouTube are monitored by the NSA. And that’s just what we’ve got to know by now.
But what we certainly know is, that governments worldwide intrude on the privacy of all of their citizens. And hardly anybody knows what level these human rights violations actually have.
A government must protect its citizens and represent their interests – not lie to them, track them and monitor each and every move they make.
That’s why we say: This far and no further!
If we do not defend ourselves now, we give these criminals exactly the legitimacy they need to further advance their plans. If we do not defend ourselves, then we must face the future generations and explain to them, why have we allowed this anti-democratic tendencies. If we still get the chance to…
That’s why we ask you:
March against the surveillance state on August 31, 2013
Organize protests and paperstorms and tell us about your plans.
Tell your family, friends and neighbours about it.
It’s about our all rights of liberty and privacy.
Let us all, the people, stand together.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Organizer Pad: https://pad.riseup.net/p/IDP13
- OpFreeSnowden launches today (raincoaster.com)
- Anonymous UK – #OpBigBrother, June 1st (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Turkey (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- The rising number of displaced (aidleap.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Press Release Iran (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- 63.000 people are displaced by Abu Kershola’s clashes – report (sudantribune.com)
- Providing Daily Protection For Internally Displaced Camps in Darfur (spyghana.com)
- Artikulito # 2: [June 3, 2013 – June 8, 2013] (edformkulito.wordpress.com)
- IDPs ask Uhuru to give them land (nation.co.ke)
- Terrorist threat stops IDPs’ return to Orakzai (x.dawn.com)
Published on 13 May 2013
The Monday, May 13 edition of the Alex Jones Show is a jam-packed Bilderberg exclusive with Prison Planet.com editor Paul Joseph Watson reporting his latest findings and revelations following his trip to The Grove Hotel situated in Watford, Hertfordshire, UK. Paul relays key intel regarding the globalist confab’s merger with Google, the ultimate Big Brother that makes George Orwell’s 1984 look like a children’s fairy tale. On today’s transmission, Alex welcomes digital privacy advocate and talk radio host Dr. Katherine Albrecht to explain Google’s eerie role in erecting a massive spy network against the people. Alex also invites comedian, actor and author of Hit List Richard Belzer to examine the government’s latest staged events, the Benghazi debacle and why another false flag terror event is likely in store for the near future.
Alex Jones Show – Commercial Free Podcast Playlist:
Follow me on TWITTER to get all my uploads…
Alex Jones Show Playlist:
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 2
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 3
- The Alex Jones Show: Thursday (4-18-13) Boston Marathon Bombing (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (5-12-13) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (4-2-13) Eddie Craig (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- The Alex Jones Show – Monday, May 13, 2013 (Full Show) (financearmageddon.blogspot.com)
- Fortune Favors the Bold: Paul Joseph Watson, Catherine Albright, Google-Berg [Monday, 13-May-2013 1st Hour Commercial Free] (disclose.tv)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-21-13) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (4-19-13) Boston Manhunt / Lockdown (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (5-10-13) Holland Vandennieuwenhof (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (5-8-13) Katherine Albrecht & Wayne Madsen (realnewsworldwide.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-14-13) Douglas J. Hagmann (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
Published on 20 Apr 2013
Dear citizens of the internet,
We are Anonymous.
This bill would allow major internet entities such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google to voluntarily share your personal information with the U.S. Government. This will not only effect users in the United States, but also anyone with an account with these companies.
This upcoming Monday, April the 22nd, we invite you to join Anonymous in a internet blackout. We encourage all web developers and website owners to go dark on this date. Display a message as to why you are going dark, and encourage others to do the same.
We hope, just like the successful protest over the Stop Online Piracy Act, we can encourage the senate to stop this bill.
Spread the message, and inform the world.
We are Anonymous
We are the people
We are the internet
Knowledge is free
- Opposing CISPA This Week (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Anonymous Calls For Internet Blackout To Protest CISPA (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anonymous leads anti-CISPA Internet blackout scheduled for April 22 (examiner.com)
- Can Anonymous organize the anti-CISPA internet blackout on April 22nd? (techi.com)
- #CispaBlackout – Anonymous call for an Internet Black Out on Monday April 22nd (anoninsiders.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Calling for Internet Blackout (darkgovernment.com)
- Talk Begins of April 22 Online ‘Blackout’ in CISPA Protest (abcnews.go.com)
- NEW ANON VIDEO: Anonymous: CISPA Internet Blackout April 22nd [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Anonymous Plans ‘CISPA Internet Blackout’ on April 22 (crooksandliars.com)
- Urgent: We Are Calling for an Internet Blackout (itstheinterwebz.wordpress.com)
Published on Nov 15, 2012 by RussiaToday
Google says the number of government requests to access and remove on-line data has risen throughout 2012. The US once again topped the list, asking for the private information of almost 8,000 users in the first six months of the year.
- Gov’t Requests To Remove Content From Google Spiked in 2012 (newsy.com)
- Aust govts increase internet surveillance (news.smh.com.au)
- Google’s Gov’t Surveillance Report Stirs Privacy, Free Speech Fears (technewsworld.com)
- Aust govts seek more data from Google (zdnet.com)
- Google Got 2319 User Data Requests From Indian Govt Between Jan & June 2012 (medianama.com)
- Google Inc (NASDAQ:GOOG) Says That Government Surveillance Is On The Rise (themarketsareopen.blogspot.com)
- Turkish govt. tops Google list for content removal requests (panarmenian.net)
- Google Reports Surging Government Requests to Purge Content (bloomberg.com)
- Google reports surge in government requests for more content removal (kansascity.com)
- Government requests for Google data surge to 21,000 (pcadvisor.co.uk)
Published on Aug 20, 2012 by Awakeningearth
A short lecture by the leading expert on Genetically Modified foods Jeffrey Smith ,the author of “Seeds of Deception” and ” Genetic Roulette” . the lecture gives you a summary of what is included in the books . this is a must hear for all on the dangers of GM food . Google “Codex Alimentarius” . http://www.seedsofdeception.com http://www.geneticroulette.com http://www.globalresearch.ca
This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educationalor personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- The understanding that genetically modified foods should be… (anoncentral.tumblr.com)
- How Monsanto Is Sabotaging Efforts to Label Genetically Modified Food (alternet.org)
- Codex Alimentarius: UN Food Securitization Scheme (theintelhub.com)
- Food Safety Up Against Biotech Giants (ipsnews.net)
- Death by Codex Alimentarius – Part A (quantumsniper.wordpress.com)
- End the Lie Radio with Madison Ruppert – Episode 28 (EndtheLie.com)
- How Monsanto Is Sabotaging Efforts to Label Genetically Modified Food (kractivist.wordpress.com)
- Depopulation by Food while making Profit (mathaba.net)
- Codex Alimentarius: UN Food Securitization Scheme (sgtreport.com)
- Codex Alimentarius Commission and what we eat (english.pravda.ru)