Published on May 9, 2012 by ConspiracyScope
The Obama administration has the worst track record when it comes to prosecuting whistleblowers. Obama once claimed he’d work hard to have a transparent government, but many have faced retaliation for revealing controversial government information. Sibel Edmonds, who is a whistleblower, waited 340 days for FBI clearance of her memoir but finally released it on her own. Edmonds, founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, joins us for more.
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Keiser Report: Central Bank Monarchs (E287) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- 911 Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive (sott.net)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins | Let’s Try Democracy (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Classified Woman: The Sibel Edmonds Story (washingtonsblog.com)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (veteranstoday.com)
- Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive + 1st Amendment is Conditional (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds on FBI Treason, Deception & Cover-Ups (Video) (blacklistednews.com)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (washingtonsblog.com)