Published on 2 Jun 2013
Most respectable and honorable citizens of Iran,
YOU ARE SPEAKING OUT – AND WE ARE LISTENING
YOU are Legion, and we expect you. The protesters who are imprisoned and beaten; the bloggers who are censored; the citizens who are executed for speaking against the regime: you are the ones truly loyal to your country. To those that would remain intimidated into subdued silence: You have passively enabled your government to make a mockery of your freedom. Now is your chance for action, for redemption, and representation. A new dawn is approaching, that will set you and your great country free from the shackles of oppression, tyranny and torture. It will let you exhale, and finally take the first breath that will fill your lungs with strength, wisdom and freedom. Anonymous; You, Me, Everybody, and Nobody. Together we can nullify any threat to our human rights, and they know it. They are aware of our existence, and the coming cascade, but know that they are powerless. As we have been forced to fear them, now they will learn to fear the Power of the People.
Most of all, they fear you; Which is why they have kept you in shackles for so long.
This is your time, you can now seize it and pave the way for your own future. The government of Iran deliberately portrays dissent as disloyalty, unjustly making “examples” out of those who speak against sanctioned actions. This strategy only works if people are intimidated into inaction. The government needs to be held accountable for its crimes against you, its citizens. You were the victim, but now you are the judge. Make your ruling.
People of Iran, you will not be denied your right to free speech and free press; your right to freedom of assembly, uncensored information and unlimited access to the Internet; your right to a life without oppression and fear.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
- Iran will not allow overthrow of Syria government: Iran deputy FM (theiranproject.com)
- Anonymous – Your Game Is Not Logic, Game Over (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Iran’s administration newspaper “Iran” stops publication over discordant content (en.trend.az)
- Anonymous – Operation Bahrain Phase II (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Unilateral, illegal sanctions no solution to N-issue: Iran Spokesman (theiranproject.com)
- Anonymous – #opTurkey (disclose.tv)
- Anonymous – Free Sven Olaf Kamphuis alias CB3ROB (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – #MayDay (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
Published on 1 May 2013
Spamhaus Shoots The Messenger! Free Sven Olaf Kamphuis aka CB3ROB. We support The STOPhaus Movement.
With almost 90% of the world’s population connected to the internet, the media published and distributed on the web influences more humans than any other form of media on the planet. With power and influence such as this it is necessary to make sure all humans have access to the same media and that all media is able to be published by anyone. That is the only way to maintain a free and censorship-free internet and Sven Olaf Kamphuis aka CB3ROB knows that and has dedicated his life to fighting for that cause.
Recently the fight between defending your rights to access information freely and corporate interests has spilled over into the legal system, except this time they couldn’t shoot their opponent so they shot the messenger.
Imagine a battlefield and on each side is an army. The first Army sends over his messenger to discuss how to find an end resolution to the disagreements and BOOM…the rifle fires and the messenger falls. Is that even tolerable in the most sadistic and neathderthal cultures? This is exactly what happened in the case of Sven Olaf Kamphuis as a spokesman for multi-national ISPs working in cooperation as a group called The STOPhaus Movement.
The STOPhaus Movement is a collection of victims of The Spamhaus Project LTD, an international organization that claims to report spam sources and operates the world’s largest blacklist operation. The STOPhaus Movement launched a series of attacks against Spamhaus which led to their public image website at http://www.spamhaus.org being down for over a week. Spamhaus recruited Cloudflare, a US-based company with international server-structure that provides Content Delivery Services and DDoS Mitigation. Cloudflare placed Spamhaus’ NS Records behind their Anycast system and distributed the payload across their own network. In their mitigation process, Cloudflare caused collateral damages from a targeted attack. Some speculate that this was intentional.
Read more ►
The STOPhaus Movement ►
Donation Campaign for Arrested Anons (FreeAnons) ►
Radio AnonOps » The Official Radio Station ►
- Hacker behind massive Internet slowdown not shy about anti-Semitism (timesofisrael.com)
- Suspect Arrested Over ‘Biggest Cyber Attack Ever’ (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- Authorities investigate CyberBunker “minister” over cyber attacks (slashgear.com)
- ON POINT: Cybercrime Morphs Into Cyberwar (strategypage.com)
- Hacktivists Demand the Release of CB3ROB, Threaten to Launch Attacks (news.softpedia.com)
- Anonymous Free CB3ROB (anoncentral.tumblr.com)
- Sven Olaf Kamphuis Arrested in Spamhaus Attack, “biggest attack u humans have ever experienced” Now Threatened (riehlworldview.com)
- STOPhausDDoS: Suspect in Custody (blogs.cisco.com)
- numerology for Sven Olaf Kamphuis (newsnumerology.com)
- When spammers go to war: Behind the Spamhaus DDoS (arstechnica.com)
Published on 18 Apr 2013
We are Anonymous. And we have watched since the last Grand Prix F1 race in Manama, Bahrain. Since last year, we have had millions of eyes trained on the continuing oppression of our freedom loving brethren in Bahrain by the self-made “King” in Manama. Since last year, when Anonymous in solidarity with hundreds of thousands of Bahraini — shut down the Grand Prix F1 race and said “no” to blood racing. One year since Anonymous dumped the personal information including credit card and passport numbers, of all the F1 attendees in Bahrain — and yet Bernnie Eccelstone and the “Royal Family” of Bahrain have learned nothing. So we are coming forward this year to wreck your little party again Mr. Eccelstone. Anonymous will not stand by and allow you a race fueled by the blood of our freedom loving comrades in Bahrain.
Beginning with the opening festivities of your little blood race, you can expect the presence of Anons from all over the globe inside your intertoobz. We will remove you from the world wide web, whether you be Grand Prix or Bahrain government — we shall take it all down. We will expose the personal data of any person who supports this race in any way. You have been warned. Once the festivities for this race begin in Bahrain, all bets are off. We call upon Bernie Eccelstone while there is still time; cancel your blood race now.
We Are Anonymous.
We Are everywhere.
We Are Legion.
We Do Not Forgive,
We Do Not Forget.
Bernie Eccelstone & Bahrain Royal Family.
It’s too late to expect us.
Leak, d0x, DDoS ( LT ) And or deface IF and only IF possible
( http://pastehtml.com/view/bovy5evvf.html ).
[ MAIN TARGET ] – http://t.co/vPTzy0pnYG
[ OPTIONAL TARGETS ] – http://www.bahrain.bh/ –http://www.mofa.gov.bh/
Full Frontal Cyber Attack Against The Bahraini Government Will Start:
April 19, 2013
April 20, 2013
2:00AM China/Australia Local Time
3:00AM Japanese Local Time
Port(s): 6667 — SSL(6697)
Follow @OpBahrain_ on twitter.
#OpBahrain Information Center: http://bit.ly/Op_Bahrain
Press Release: http://bit.ly/ZkuNYA
- Anonymous: Operation Bahrain F1 – Grand Prix Formula 1 To Be Shut Down (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Authorities respond to Anonymous’ #OpBahrain (bahrainf1.wordpress.com)
- Hactivists Anonymous threaten to ‘wreck’ Bahrain Grand Prix (metro.co.uk)
- Anonymous to strike as Bahrain backs jail sentences for king insults (rt.com)
- Bahrain opposition rallies as F1 practices kick-off (dailystar.com.lb)
- Anonymous Once Again Threatens Formula 1 Race in Bahrain (news.softpedia.com)