Published on 30 May 2013
Cyber tension flares between the US and China, as president Obama gets set to confront Chinese leader Xi Jingping over hacker attacks on American military networks. Meanwhile, reports say Washington’s launched massive preparations for an all out cyber war. In another sign cyber warfare has stepped from the pages of science fiction – NATO recently released a manual on the international law applicable to digital warfare.
Gayane Chichakyan reports.
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes
- Chinese military to launch cyber war games next month (digitaltrends.com)
- physorg: DARPA looking to manage cyber-wars with Plan X – videogame type software (phys.org)
- The Chinese hacking empire: Don’t believe the hype (itproportal.com)
- Russia and China ! and Cyber War! (disclose.tv)
- Cyber must be addressed in US-China relations (aei-ideas.org)
- China Is Winning the Cyber War Because They Hacked U.S. Plans for Real War (theatlanticwire.com)
- Is Cyber War the New Cold War? (thediplomat.com)
- China hacks design plans for major US weapons (itproportal.com)
- Asio hacking claim won’t hurt China ties, says Carr (guardian.co.uk)
- How Chinese hackers steal U.S. secrets (cbsnews.com)
Hacktivist group Anonymous has launched a second massive cyber attack against Israel, dubbed #OpIsrael. The collective threatens to “disrupt and erase Israel from cyberspace” in protest over its mistreatment of Palestinians.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- #OpIsrael the mother of all Ops (12160.info)
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (eurasiareview.com)
- Hackers failing to cause major cyber-disruption, officials say (timesofisrael.com)
- ANONYMOUS Issues ‘Final Warning’ On Eve Of Second #Opisrael Cyber Assault … THREATENING TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE WEB (secretsofthefed.com)
- Anonymous issues ‘final warning’ on eve of second #OpIsrael cyber assault (conservativeread.com)
- Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (albanytribune.com)
- Israel braces for massive cyber-offensive (timesofisrael.com)
- RussiaToday: #OpIsrael: Anonymous launches massive cyber assault (silveristhenew.com)
- Anonymous Vows to Wipe Israel off Cyberspace (dissidentvoice.org)