MY 2nd VISIT TO GEORGIA GUIDESTONES, W/ CAMERA; ‘2014’ INSERTIONPosted: September 22, 2014
As Referenced in wikipedia:
The Georgia Guidestones 10 Commandments:
- Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
- Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
- Unite humanity with a living new language.
- Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
- Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
- Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
- Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
- Balance personal rights with social duties.
- Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
- Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Around the edges of the square are written the names of four ancient languages, one per edge. Starting from the top and proceeding clockwise, they are: Babylonian (in cuneiform script), Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Ancient Egyptian (in hieroglyphics).
On the left side of the tablet is the following column of text:
1. channel through stone
indicates celestial pole.
2. horizontal slot indicates
annual travel of sun.
3. sunbeam through capstone
marks noontime throughout
Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn) [sic]
Sponsors: A small group
of Americans who seek
the Age of Reason
Placed six feet below this spot
To Be Opened on (No Date is Given – Might it be 2014?)
Into the top of the English stone was a notch carved, which was there from at least 2009. In September 2014 this notch was filled with a small stone which reads “20” and “14” on the both visible sides. It’s unclear who placed this nor what it means.