Anonymous – Message to Golden DawnPosted: October 7, 2013
Published on 7 Oct 2013
TRANSCRIPT / INFOSEC
We are watching every day the evolution happening in your country.
The first part of this message is for the extremist right-wing party of Greece,
Golden Dawn, the one responsible for the death of thirty four years old,
Pavlov Fyssas. He died on the night of 18th of September, 2013 in Athens.
The members responsible for the mercy less death of Pavlos Fyssas is known as Killah P.
It is so sad in the country that created democracy, to such events occur.
We are opposed to such extreme ideologies, and certainly we do not dream to live
in such a world. Dear Golden Dawn, as part of our reaction to the death
of Pavlos Fyssas we can’t stay and watch just like that, we are talking for a human life here. There is nothing you can do to stop as at this point.
This second part of the message is for the people of Greece and Cyprus.
Please, stop wasting your time with nonsense,
wake up and see what’s happening around you.
And you will see that your government is doing it’s best to impose it’s self,
most of the time by force.
We are Anonymous.
We are legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
To late to expect us any more, we are already here.
United by One Divided by Zero.
Divided We Fall United We Stand.
On https://twitter.com/xen0nymou5 to keep up to date on any videos we are about to upload and upon a reason why we are releasing the specific video.
On https://www.facebook.com/xen0nymou5 for we spread images that need to seen by every man, woman and child.
- Greece’s Golden Dawn: Firebrand right-wingers accused of being criminals (cnn.com)
- Greece’s Golden Dawn: ‘Don’t say a word or I’ll burn you alive’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Golden Dawn leader appears in Athens court accused of orchestrating violence (theguardian.com)
- Golden Dawn leader jailed ahead of Greek criminal trial (theguardian.com)
- Greek Golden Dawn leader, MPs arrested (news.smh.com.au)
- From Golden Dawn to new dawn: Will government crackdown on far-right party mark a fresh start for Greece? (independent.co.uk)
- Can Greece’s Crackdown on Golden Dawn Be Justified? – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Greece’s Golden Dawn Crackdown: Can Far-Right Group Be ‘Eradicated’? (world.time.com)
- Greece: Head of Far-Right Party Appears in Court (abcnews.go.com)
- Far-right Golden Dawn party chief jailed in Greece (mysanantonio.com)