Linda Mouton Howe – Art Bell – Dark Matter – October 3 2013Posted: October 6, 2013
Linda Moulton Howe is a graduate of Stanford University with a Masters Degree in Communication. She has devoted her documentary film, television, radio, writing and reporting career to productions concerning science, medicine and the environment. Ms. Howe has received local, national and international awards, including three regional Emmys, a national Emmy nomination and a Station Peabody award for medical programming. Linda’s documentaries have included A Strange Harvest and Strange Harvests 1993, which explored the worldwide animal mutilation mystery. Another film, A Prairie Dawn, focused on astronaut training in Denver. She has also produced documentaries in Ethiopia and Mexico for UNICEF about child survival efforts and for Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta about environmental challenges.
In addition to television, Linda produces, reports and edits the award-winning science, environment and earth mysteries news website, Earthfiles.com. In 2003, Earthfiles received an Award for Standard of Excellence presented by the Internet’s WebAward Association. Earthfiles also received the 2001 Encyclopaedia Britannica Award for Journalistic Excellence. Linda also reports science, environment and earth mysteries news for Clear Channel’s Premiere Radio Networks and Unknowncountry.com. In 2005, she traveled to Amsterdam, Hawaii, and several other U. S. conferences to speak about her investigative journalism.
In 2004, Linda was on-camera TV reporter for The History Channel’s documentary investigation of an unusual August 2004 cow death in Farnam, Nebraska. In November 2009, Linda was videotaped in Roswell, New Mexico, to provide document research background for a 1940s American policy of denial in the interest of national security about spacecraft and non-human body retrievals for a 2010 History Channel TV series, Ancient Aliens.
In 2010, Linda was honored with the 2010 Courage In Journalism Award at the National Press Club in Washington, D. C., by the Paradigm Research Group’s X Conference. She has traveled in Venezuela, Peru, Brazil, England, Norway, France, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Yugoslavia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Kenya, Egypt, Australia, Japan, Canada, Mexico, the Yucatan and Puerto Rico for research and productions.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This Video may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and ducational purposes…
- Art Bell’s Dark Matter Interview w/ Linda Moulton Howe HD Aired 10/3/2013 (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- “A Strange Harvest” 1980 U F O Cattle Mutilation by Linda Moulton Howe (disclose.tv)
- 26 September 2013 – UFO’s Caught On Radar & Planet X (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Albert Taylor – Art Bell – October 2 2013 – Dark Matter… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Welcome Home Art Bell… Plus Dr. Michio Kaku Discusses Theoretical Science… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Japan Prof. Evacuated Family To Australia After Finding Radioactivity Levels Contradicting Official Safety Claims (infiniteunknown.net)
- Matthew Alper – Art Bell – Dark Matter – September 25 2013 (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Art Bell,19 September 2013 – Dr. Jonathan Reed The Alien In The Freezer… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Radio: Japan Professor moved family out of country after finding radioactivity levels contradicting official claims it was safe – “Gov’t doesn’t want anyone to talk about radiation from Fukushima” (AUDIO) (enenews.com)