UFOs – Generals, Pilots and Government Officials go on the recordPosted: September 10, 2013 | |
The panel includes Leslie Kean, author of the New York Times best seller on UFOs. She spent 10 years researching the book, which includes officially documented cases and reports by highly credentialed people from around the world.
Also on the panel was Jose Lay, international affairs director at CEFAA in Chile, a government agency whose mission is to collect, study and analyze scientifically, all reports of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in Chile.
Along with Captain Robert Salas, whilst an officer in the US Air Force, witnessed 10 nuclear missiles become non-operational after guards reported UFOs hovering above the facility.
And Captain Ray Bowyer, a British pilot who, along with some of his passengers, witnessed an object estimated to be up to a mile long over the English Channel in 2007.
- Man who handled Roswell UFO debris dies 66 years later. Or so they’ll have you believe [Misc] (fark.com)
- UFOs – Generals, Pilots, and Government officials on the record LIVE (disclose.tv)
- UFO Again (cathicarolblog.wordpress.com)
- CIA: Most UFO sightings in 50s, 60s were of spy planes (stripes.com)
- England’s Forests: Following the UFO Trail in Suffolk (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Top secret “UFO centre” Area 51 is finally recognised by the CIA (mirror.co.uk)
- The Secret Evidence – We are not Alone – UFO Documentary (timetravellersunited.wordpress.com)
- UFOs: Generals, Pilots, and Government Officials Go on the Record read online (ocvesote.wordpress.com)
- UFO Sightings X-MOD The UK Secret UFO Files Disclosed 2013 Special Report Watch Now! Part 1 (disclose.tv)
- Area 51: The CIA admits that it’s real, is responsible for UFO reports (o.canada.com)