Anonymous – ‘Dismantled By The FBI’Posted: August 24, 2013
Published on 24 Aug 2013
Articles & Evidence – http://huff.to/1f2msxb l http://on.rt.com/yep8qt
So… Apparently Anonymous has been dismantled by the FBI, it can only be assumed they traveled back in time and somehow prevented the creation of the internet, thereby stopping the idea of Anonymous before it was ever conceived. Due to these recent developments, all use of anything related to Anonymous (e.g. the Anonymous name, logos, symbols, voices, etc…) shall cease. Failure to adhere to this advisory will lead to a collapse in the space/time continuum, as according to the FBI no one apparently is Anonymous anymore and thus it’s impossible for people to use things related to Anonymous.
Additionally we can always take the second option… Please stand (if possible) and repeat the following: “Fuck that, I am Anonymous!” Congratulations everyone, Anonymous has been successfully restored. It’s asked that you now please join us in a moment of silence for another failed FBI report…
You shall be dearly missed “Dismantled Anonymous report, you made us all crack a smile and laugh”.
Greetings citizens of the world,
We are Anonymous! It has come to the attention of the collective that there are still members of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation who don’t quite understand what Anonymous is. Anonymous can’t simply be dismantled by arresting people… See Anonymous is everyone, so unless you arrest the entire planet Anonymous can never truly be dismantled, it’s simply an idea that lives on in all of us.
Anonymous constantly evolves and changes to how people want it to be. In the end, Anonymous can only be constructed or dismantled within our own imagination, not through arrests and/or threats. We’re all Anonymous by default, even the FBI is Anonymous if they choose to be. The true power of Anonymous isn’t in the person alone, it’s in the message and/or idea they help spread.
The CIA would call this video “blowback”, it’s a term that can apply to Anonymous quite well. When an FBI agent claimed they dismantled Anonymous it influenced the creation of this video, which in turn only makes Anonymous stronger rather than weaker. Blowback will always occur when you’re dealing with an idea, it’s one of the main reasons an idea can never be destroyed. No matter how many people you arrest, there’s always going to be two more people who support the idea.
We are Anonymous,
We are Legion,
United as One,
Divided by Zero,
We can Forgive,
Yet we shall never Forget,
On https://twitter.com/xen0nymou5 to keep up to date on any videos we are about to upload and upon a reason why we are releasing the specific video.
On https://www.facebook.com/xen0nymou5 for we spread images that need to seen by every man, woman and child.
- Anonymous trolls FBI, releases contact data for all Fed employees (dokmz.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous trolls FBI, releases contact data for all Fed employees (examiner.com)
- FBI’s claim that it dismantled Anonymous met with a massive data leak (dailydot.com)
- FBI Agent: We’ve Dismantled The Leaders Of Anonymous (totalklikethisandactlikethat.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Dismantled? FBI Agent Says Arrests Have ‘Added layer of distrust’ in Hacking Group (theepochtimes.com)
- Anonymous Responds to FBI’s Claims That Hacker Movement Is Dismantled (news.softpedia.com)
- FBI: Anonymous Not What It Used to Be After Arrests of LulzSec Hackers (news.softpedia.com)
- FBI Agent: We’ve Dismantled The Leaders Of Anonymous (usahitman.com)
- FBI: We’ve Dismantled Anonymous (siliconangle.com)
- After FBI Leak, Anonymous leaks Details of All US Federal Reserve Bank Employees (lunaticoutpost.com)