Anonymous – #OpNSA: Senator Dianne Feinstein | Release IPosted: July 25, 2013
Published on 23 Jul 2013
IRC: http://tinyurl.com/k6av7rb – #OpNSA
Anonymous will be releasing information no less than once per week, exposing the PRISM surveillance program and the corrupted officials who are the cause of its existence.
Greetings Californian State Senator Dianne Feinstein. We are Anonymous.
Did you think that your actions against the citizens of this country would go unnoticed?
Did you think that we the people, would not respond to your gruesome dishonesty?
We have been watching.
In accordance with phase II of #OpNSA we have found you, Senator Feinstein, GUILTY
Of supporting unconstitutional acts carried out by the Government and its agencies.
Although the opinion of the FISA court that oversees the National Security Agency’s operations is often not released to the public, we are now making it known to the public. While the public may have been kept in the dark; you, Senator Feinstein were fully aware of the FISA court’s two thousand and eleven opinion. Eighty pages detailing how the National Security Agency’s surveillance conduct is in direct violation of the fourth amendment of the United States Constitution as well as in excess of the limitations imposed by the statute: The FISA amendments act of two thousand and eight. When you told the American people that you have no knowledge of the National Security Agency’s Surveillance Program, PRISM, of violating anyone’s civil liberties or freedoms:
You were lying.
Today the first strand of the virus has been identified.
Here is the information you, the people need to know to address the system failure.
Californian State Senator Dianne Feinstein has received over $698,244 from NSA affiliates in political donations, since the formation of PRISM in 2007.
These relationships go back much longer than that however, and will continue to do so. These donations come from organizations such as BAE Systems, Boeing, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Raytheon, General Dynamics, QualComm, L-3 Communications, Palantir and Lockheed Martin. She also voted in favor of the PATRIOT act in two thousand and eleven and sits on various committees
as Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
Member of the Subcommittee on Department of Defense,
Member of the Subcommittee on Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies, and a Member of the Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law amongst many others.
Lastly let us not forget Senator Feinstein firmly stands by her wishes to see NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden tried for treason, punished to the fullest extent of the law.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do NOT forgive.
We do NOT forget.
You should have expected us.
- ANONYMOUS: Senator Dianne Feinstein has received over $698,244 from NSA affiliates in political donations, since the formation of PRISM in 2007 (americankabuki.blogspot.com)
- ANONYMOUS: Senator Dianne Feinstein has received over $698,244 from NSA affiliates in political donations, since the formation of PRISM in 2007 (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- RealTime Anonymous: – Anonymous #OpNSA – Dianne Feinstein (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Anonymous Operation NSA’s first target: Californian Senator Dianne Feinstein. She has taken over $698,000 in bribes from security and defense contractors to vote in favor of them and against you. (xrepublic.tv)
- ANONYMOUS OPERATION NSA: Exposing Dianne Feinstein [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- RealTime Anonymous: – Anonymous #OpNSA – Dianne Feinstein (degaray.com)
- Anonymous #OpNSA – Dianne Feinstein (disclose.tv)
- Anonymous Operation NSA – Exposing Dianne Feinstein (globalpoliticalawakening.blogspot.com)
- Less Prone favorited DTOM’s discussion Anonymous – #Op NSA Going After Feinstein & NSA (12160.info)
- 18. Anonymous – #Op NSA Going After Feinstein & NSA (12160.info)