This is a very interesting and informative interview , please take the time to have a listen.
So that you can make your own assessments …..
Published on 4 May 2013
Teacher, author and radio host JAMES McCANNEY joins The Power Hour with information on his newest book “Comets” and updates on our ‘electric universe’ and what is going on in space. Are there presently threats to planet Earth? Find out from this brilliant teacher!
James McCanney : http://www.jmccsci.com/
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes
- Astronomers detect dust feature in comet ISON’s inner coma (phys.org)
- Comets Impact History & The Future ☆ James McCanney w/ Joyce Riley 03.18.2013 (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Astronomers Detect Dust Feature in Comet ISON’s Inner Coma (universetoday.com)
- Astronomers Awaiting Comet ISON’s Year-End Spectacular (hawaiireporter.com)
- Hubble Snaps Picture of Potential “Comet of the Century” (escapistmagazine.com)
- Comet C/2012 S1 (ISON) – Update May 20, 2013 (sott.net)
- Astronomers Awaiting Comet ISON’s Year-End Spectacular (voanews.com)
- Comet ISON: How to See Potential ‘Comet of the Century’ Online Today (May 19) (louisianauniverse.com)
- NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope observes Comet ISON approach (clarksvilleonline.com)
Published on 20 May 2013
- Anonymous – Free Sven Olaf Kamphuis alias CB3ROB (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – A Better World is Possible – #OpAwakeTheMasses (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – #MayDay (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- RealTime Anonymous: – via-Crypt0nymous-Anonymous-OpGTMO [suggest you copy this before it is taken down] (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- RealTime Anonymous: – via-Crypt0nymous-Anonymous-OpGTMO [suggest you copy this before it is taken down] (degaray.com)
- Anonymous – #Operation Israel v2.0 (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous UK – War On System (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – CISPA Internet Blackout April 22nd – #CISPABlackout (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Gabon (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Message To The Masses (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
(Please make this message viral, post, reblog, tweet)
Published on 21 May 2013
Watch this youtube channel to!http://www.youtube.com/user/NativeAno…
This is an urgent message concerning the absolutely devastating impact of the tornadoes that left a trail of destruction through Oklahoma on 5/20/2013. A new Anonymous operation is being launched known as #OpOK in an effort to assist with the clean up/recovery effort. There is no limit to who you can help or what you can do… however we ask that you please do something. Many Anons and other humanitarian groups will be on scene to help in anyway we can.
This is an operation that all can assist with and if money, transportation, or any other issues that hinder you from being able to help get in the way, please at least use social media, video, and any other means to KEEP the word moving. As we have seen with #OccupySandy the impact of individuals helping with natural disasters can be tremendous… So please assist in any way you can. WE ARE LEGION and WE have the ability to assist in helping those suffering on the ground. All possible help is needed, so please help if you can.
Immediate needs include (but are not limited to):
Non-perishable donations from nearby communities.
Ready-to-eat meals, canned goods, and water are vitally needed.
Snack items such as peanuts, dried fruit, granola bars, etc.
Gas for generators, Jerry Cans for holding fuel, and generators themselves may be needed soon.
Socks, underwear, t-shirts, etc.
Bandages and basic first aid supplies.
It would be useful to pack supply kits in backpacks so people can transport them as needed.
Coolers are also needed. (There’s never enough coolers to keep food chilled.)
Especially important items also include: First aid supplies, gloves, hand sanitizers,
diapers and wipes, tampons, batteries of all typical sizes, and flashlights.
For information about Community / Government operations on the ground and donation drop off points, as well as other useful information such as housing locations, please visit the Pastebin post linked in the description below!
We are Anonymous,
We are Legion,
We do not Forgive,
We do not Forget,
Update report from local activist on the ground:
Additional up to date info:
- Devastating Oklahoma Tornado Leaves Massive Path Of Destruction (hastywords.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous launches #OpOK initiative for tornado victims (dailydot.com)
- Oklahoma tornadoes … (beartales.me)
- Tornado Ripped Through Oklahoma (y108.cbslocal.com)
- Great Face & Body Launched GetWellOK.org to Raise Emergency Aid for Tornado Relief. Funds will be used to support spa, salon and wellness providers. (ireport.cnn.com)
- Oklahoma Medical Examiner: 24 dead, including nine children following tornado (outfront.blogs.cnn.com)
- More On The Oklahoma Tornado (larryferlazzo.edublogs.org)
- How to give to tornado victims (bankrate.com)
- Grassroots Mutual Aid in Oklahoma (radgeek.com)
- President Offers Help for Oklahoma Tornado Victims (kake.com)
Published on 21 May 2013
How to Watch the Sun
Original music by Nemes1s
0bserver Shop: http://www.cafepress.com/s0s
TODAY’s New LINKS:
Global Climate Review: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/service…AND http://www.climate.gov/news-features/…
Drought video: http://www.climate.gov/news-features/…
Cracks in the ICe: http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD…
New IRIS Mission: http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/iri…
Radio Anomaly: http://iridl.ldeo.columbia.edu/maproo…
US TEC: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ustec/images…
US Windmap http://hint.fm/wind/
US Severe Weather: http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-c…
UK/EU MET Office: http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/weather/e…
EU Weather Alerts: http://www.meteoalarm.eu
US Weather Warnings: http://www.weather.gov
NDBC Buoys: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/
Tropical Storms: http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/
HurricaneZone Satellite Images:http://www.hurricanezone.net/westpaci…
Weather Channel: http://www.weather.com/
NOAA Environmental Visualization Laboratory:http://www.nnvl.noaa.gov/Default.php
Pressure Maps: http://www.woweather.com/cgi-bin/expe…
Satellite Maps: http://www.woweather.com/cgi-app/sate…
Forecast Maps: http://www.woweather.com/weather/maps…
EL DORADO WORLD WEATHER MAP:http://www.eldoradocountyweather.com/…
TORCON: http://www.weather.com/news/tornado-t… [Tornado Forecast for the day]
HURRICANE TRACKER: http://www.weather.com/weather/hurric…
Precipitation Totals: http://www.cocorahs.org/ViewData/List…
GOES Satellites: http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes/
THE WINDMAP: http://hint.fm/wind/
Severe Weather Threats: http://www.weather.com/news/weather-s…
Canada Weather Office Satellite Composites:http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/satell…
Temperature Delta: http://www.intellicast.com/National/T…
SOHO Solar Wind: http://umtof.umd.edu/pm/
HAARP Data Meters: http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/dat…
Planetary Orbital Diagram – Ceres1 JPL:http://ssd.jpl.nasa.gov/sbdb.cgi?sstr…
NASA ENLIL SPIRAL: http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSy…
NOAA ENLIL SPIRAL: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/wsa-enlil/
GOES Xray: http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/sxi/goes15/i…
Gamma Ray Bursts: http://grb.sonoma.edu/
BARTOL Cosmic Rays: http://neutronm.bartol.udel.edu//spac…
NOAA Sunspot Classifications:http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/ftpdir/lates…
GONG Magnetic Maps: http://gong.nso.edu/data/magmap/ondem…
JAPAN Radiation Map: http://jciv.iidj.net/map/
RADIATION Network: http://radiationnetwork.com/
QUAKES LIST FULL: http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/s…
RSOE: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php [That cool alert map I use]
- Severe Weather Risk For Tuesday / Wednesday … Storm Prediction Center Midday Update! (fox41blogs.typepad.com)
- Severe Weather Rolls Across MN (minnesota.cbslocal.com)
- Another round of severe weather coming today (rrstar.com)
- Severe weather safety tips from National Weather Service (qctimes.com)
- Today’s tornado and severe weather threat (whas11.com)
- Severe weather threatens to pummel Midwest, Plains (cnn.com)
- Potential for severe weather in weekend forecast (journalstar.com)
- More Severe Weather – Tornado and Quake Watch – HAARP Tech Implicated (zengardner.com)