The Honeymoon Effect / Citizen Hearing on DisclosurePosted: May 9, 2013
Published on 3 May 2013
Host: George Noory
Guests: Bruce Lipton, Dr. Roger Leir
Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D, is an authority in bridging science and spirit, and a leading voice in new biology. He shared his belief that if we use the 50 trillion cells that live harmoniously in the human body as a model, we can create not just honeymoon relationships for couples but also a “super organism” called humanity that can heal our planet. This evolution is not a physical one that will alter our bodies, but one in consciousness and expanded awareness, bringing changes beyond what we can imagine, he envisions.
He described the ‘honeymoon effect’ as a state of bliss and energy resulting from love, which is part of our biological imperative. Being in love actually produces certain chemicals in the body like oxytocin and vasopressin which contribute to feelings of pleasure and well being, he noted. While for most, the ‘honeymoon effect’ is short-lived, he argues that we can, through conscious choice, sustain this wonderful state throughout our lives.
The main thing that holds people back, he suggested, is they are often operating from the subconscious programming of their mind, imprinted from the first seven years of their life. This “default” state is based on other people’s thoughts such as parents rather than oneself, he said. People can be encoded with negative belief structures in their subconscious such as they are not worthy, which can lead to sabotaging behaviors, he continued. Lipton also reviewed his groundbreaking work in epigenetics, and his contention that genes can be rewritten or revised to reflect health and well-being.
Citizen Hearing on Disclosure
First hour guest, ufologist Dr. Roger Leir reported on the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure being held this week in Washington DC, with a wide array of witnesses and experts giving testimony in front of a committee of former US congressional members. Attendance has been good, and live streaming on the web is also available, he said. There’s been discussion at the Hearing to push for a draft to be presented at the United Nations, he announced. On Thursday, there were presentations from countries outside the US, and Leir said he was particularly impressed by the openness of South American countries such as Uruguay, which sends military personnel out to schools to teach students about UFOs and ET life.
News segment guests: Robert Felix, Neil Slade
FAIR USE NOTICE: These Videos may contain copyrighted (©) material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. Such material is made available to advance understanding of ecological, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, moral, ethical, and social justice issues, etc. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior general interest in receiving similar information for research and educational purposes
- Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure April 29th, 2013 – pt2 (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- Extraterrestrial Reality UFO Disclosure Citizen Hearing – Full April 30 2013 (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: Day 4, Parts 1 To 4 Complete… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Hearing, Day 1 (April 29th) Visual and Audio (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: Day 3, parts 1 to 4 (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: April 30th 2013, Parts 1 to 4 (Audio Only) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: DISCLOSURE the Citizen Hearing (disclose.tv)
- Stephen Bassett Interview (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure May 1st, 2013 Night Lectures Part 2 (disclose.tv)
- Coast To Coast AM – May 02 2013 Hearing on ET Disclosure/ The Honeymoon Effect MRC2CAM.com (disclose.tv)