Anonymous – CISPA Internet Blackout April 22nd – #CISPABlackoutPosted: April 21, 2013
Published on 20 Apr 2013
Dear citizens of the internet,
We are Anonymous.
This bill would allow major internet entities such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google to voluntarily share your personal information with the U.S. Government. This will not only effect users in the United States, but also anyone with an account with these companies.
This upcoming Monday, April the 22nd, we invite you to join Anonymous in a internet blackout. We encourage all web developers and website owners to go dark on this date. Display a message as to why you are going dark, and encourage others to do the same.
We hope, just like the successful protest over the Stop Online Piracy Act, we can encourage the senate to stop this bill.
Spread the message, and inform the world.
We are Anonymous
We are the people
We are the internet
Knowledge is free
- Opposing CISPA This Week (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Anonymous Calls For Internet Blackout To Protest CISPA (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anonymous leads anti-CISPA Internet blackout scheduled for April 22 (examiner.com)
- Can Anonymous organize the anti-CISPA internet blackout on April 22nd? (techi.com)
- #CispaBlackout – Anonymous call for an Internet Black Out on Monday April 22nd (anoninsiders.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Calling for Internet Blackout (darkgovernment.com)
- Talk Begins of April 22 Online ‘Blackout’ in CISPA Protest (abcnews.go.com)
- NEW ANON VIDEO: Anonymous: CISPA Internet Blackout April 22nd [VIDEO] (secretsofthefed.com)
- Anonymous Plans ‘CISPA Internet Blackout’ on April 22 (crooksandliars.com)
- Urgent: We Are Calling for an Internet Blackout (itstheinterwebz.wordpress.com)