Alex Jones Show: Monday 15 April to April 17Posted: April 18, 2013
Published on 16 Apr 2013
On the Monday, April 15 transmission of the Alex Jones Show, Alex takes on the lie that “sensible gun laws,” in the form of background checks, will not lead to a gun registry and confiscation, which is already underway in states like New York and California. Alex also examines leaked photos of former Secretary of State Colin Powell attending the private and secretive San Francisco-based retreat known as Bohemian Grove. We’ll also cover the Venezuelan elections, the price of gold being artificially manipulated, and new grisly images of US-backed Free Syrian Army Rebels up to no good. On today’s show, Alex welcomes comedian, actor and author of Dead Wrong Richard Belzer to talk about his new book Hit List, an in-depth investigation into the mysterious deaths of witnesses to the JFK Assassination.
THEN…The The Boston Marathon Massacre Investigated in Real Time.
Published on 16 Apr 2013
On this Tuesday, April 16 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex breaks down the Boston Marathon terror attack and its aftermath as the official story begins to unravel and the establishment media prepares to blame so-called “rightwing” patriots for the deadly incident. On this important edition of the show, Alex talks Stewart Rhodes of the Oath Keepers about the attack, and also Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com and Douglas J. Hagmann, the founder and director of the Northeast Intelligence Network.
Joel Skousen checks in…
Published on 17 Apr 2013
On the important Wednesday, April 17 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex examines the tell-tale signs that point to the Boston Marathon explosions in all likelihood being a false flag attack perpetrated by our own government to take our freedoms, from denials of a drill by appointed officials, to eyewitness accounts of people told prior to the race to stay calm because bomb-sniffing dogs and beefed-up security were part of a “training exercise.” Alex also analyzes attempts by the liberal press and certain politicians to predictably blame the bombing on “domestic terrorists,” specifically “right-wing extremists.” On today’s show, Alex welcomes former Ron Paul Staffer and Founder of Oath Keepers Stewart Rhodes to discuss suspicions that a member of the “liberty movement” will be blamed for the attack. We’ll also speak with PrisonPlanet.com editor Paul Joseph Watson about the Family Guy episode that depicted scenes eerily similar to those that unfolded during the Boston Marathon attack.
Steve Pieczenik checks in…
Alex Jones Show – Commercial Free Podcast Playlist:
Follow me on TWITTER to get all my uploads…
Alex Jones Show Playlist:
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 2
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 3
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (4-1-13) Steve Pieczenik (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (4-2-13) Eddie Craig (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (4-8-13) Steve Pieczenik , Daniel Bongion & Antonio Buehler (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (3-22-13) Paul Craig Roberts & Larry Elder (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (4-9-13) Dan & Candi Spitz (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-7-13) Dr. Steve Pieczenik (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (4-14-13) Douglas J. Hagmann (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (4-5-13) Steve Pieczenik & Chuck Baldwin (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Thursday (3-21-13) Greg Palast & Jon Rappoport (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (4-3-13) Navy veteran David A. Schmecker (panoffolin.wordpress.com)