Anonymous – #OpJustice4RehtaehPosted: April 14, 2013
Published on 13 Apr 2013
Anonymous engaged #OpJustice4Rehtaeh this morning in response to the suicide of Rehtaeh Parsons. Justice Minister Ross Landy says that it is important for Nova Scotians to have faith in their justice system. Mr. Landy, justice is in your hands.
Anonymous has confirmed the identities of two of the four alleged rapists. We are currently confirming a third and it is only a matter of time before the fourth is identified as well.
Our demands are simple: We want the N.S. RCMP to take immediate legal action against the individuals in question. We encourage you to act fast. If we were able to locate these boys within 2 hours, it will not be long before someone else finds them.
We do not approve of vigilante justice as the media claims. That would mean we approve of violent actions against these rapists at the hands of an unruly mob. What we want is justice. And That’s your job. So do it.
The names of the rapists will be kept until it is apparent you have no intention of providing justice to Retaeh’s family. Please be aware that there are other groups of Anons also attempting to uncover this information and they may not to wish to wait at all. Better act fast.
Be aware that we will be organizing large demonstrations outside of your headquarters. The rapists will be held accountable for their actions. You will be held accountable for your failure to act.
That is all
– We Are Anonymous.
The Corrupt Fear Us.
The Honest Support Us.
The Heroic Join Us.
- Anonymous: we will name ‘rapists’ of suicide victim Rehtaeh Parsons (telegraph.co.uk)
- Anonymous threatens to expose Rehtaeh Parson’s rapists (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Anonymous Isn’t Releasing Names of Teen Suicide Victim’s Rapists… Yet (jezebel.com)
- Gang raped then bullied relentlessly by students, a girl hung herself, Anonymous is tracking the perpetrators down (freakoutnation.com)
- RCMP open to Anonymous input regarding Rehtaeh (o.canada.com)
- Rehtaeh Parsons case sparks call for action online – CBC.ca (cbc.ca)
- HACKTAVISTS – ANONYMOUS (I am not worthy) VOW JUSTICE FOR REHTAEH PARSON’S DEATH (bonjublog.com)
- Did social media kill Rehtaeh Parsons? (macleans.ca)