Russia agrees with US on N. Korea, but warns against military drillsPosted: April 10, 2013
Published on 10 Apr 2013
The standoff on the Korean peninsula can be resolved peacefully – says Russia’s top diplomat. Sergey Lavrov is meeting U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in London – ahead of the G8 foreign ministers‘ meeting. Moscow is also pushing for access to the Guantanamo Bay detention center , to ensure the safety of a Russian being held there.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- N. Korea hype is Cold War theatrics to blur real threat (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Russia Warns Against Military Maneuvers Near North Korea (rferl.org)
- Russia agrees with US on N. Korea, but warns against military drills (rt.com)
- Russia, China warn US against military drills near N Korea (pakalertpress.com)
- US wants to take S. Korea into new Korean war… (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- N. Korea Warns Foreign Embassies to Evacuate Amid Tension (bloomberg.com)
- Russia warns against military activity near North Korea (timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
- Russia condemns ‘unacceptable’ N. Korea actions on possible US, S. Korea attack (vanguardngr.com)
- Russia warns US, North Korea muscle-flexing slipping into ‘vicious cycle’ (rt.com)
- North Korea tensions: Russia’s Lavrov fears ‘spiral’ (ninthfact.wordpress.com)