#OpIsrael: Anonymous launches massive cyber assaultPosted: April 7, 2013
Hacktivist group Anonymous has launched a second massive cyber attack against Israel, dubbed #OpIsrael. The collective threatens to “disrupt and erase Israel from cyberspace” in protest over its mistreatment of Palestinians.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- #OpIsrael the mother of all Ops (12160.info)
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (eurasiareview.com)
- Hackers failing to cause major cyber-disruption, officials say (timesofisrael.com)
- ANONYMOUS Issues ‘Final Warning’ On Eve Of Second #Opisrael Cyber Assault … THREATENING TO WIPE ISRAEL OFF THE WEB (secretsofthefed.com)
- Anonymous issues ‘final warning’ on eve of second #OpIsrael cyber assault (conservativeread.com)
- Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (albanytribune.com)
- Israel braces for massive cyber-offensive (timesofisrael.com)
- RussiaToday: #OpIsrael: Anonymous launches massive cyber assault (silveristhenew.com)
- Anonymous Vows to Wipe Israel off Cyberspace (dissidentvoice.org)