Israel Hacked: Anonymous assault act of protest, not terrorPosted: April 7, 2013
Published on 7 Apr 2013
The Hackers’ group Anonymous has launched a major cyber offensive against Israel. The activists say their aim is to ‘disrupt and erase Israel from cyberspace’ in protest over Israeli policies towards Palestine. Former MI5 agent Annie Machon joins RT studio to give more perspective on the latest hacker attack and its implications.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (eurasiareview.com)
- Israeli websites, Facebook pages targeted in ‘OpIsrael’ hacking attacks (jta.org)
- Anonymous launches massive cyber assault on Israel (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- Hackers target Israeli websites (cnsnews.com)
- Hackers failing to cause major cyber-disruption, officials say (timesofisrael.com)
- The North Korean Nuclear Threat & US Missile Defenses w/ Former MI5 Officer: Annie Machon (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- #OpIsrael the mother of all Ops (12160.info)
- ‘Brave’ Anonymous hackers hack website for kids with cancer (israelmatzav.blogspot.com)
- Bloody Brilliant! Hack attack? Israel hacks back: Posts Hatikvah on ‘Anonymous’ #opIsrael Website (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- Hackers target Israeli websites (seattlepi.com)