Anonymous – #Operation Israel v2.0Posted: April 7, 2013
Published on 6 Apr 2013
During November 2012 Israel’s aggression towards the people living in the Gaza strip resulted in the deaths of more than one hundred people. This included thirty children and wounding more than 1000 others. At the time of the aggression, #OpIsrael was launched. Within few hours of the operation launch there were thousands of defaces and hacks, databases released or deleted, dozens of disruptions to government sites and more. Peace had been achieved for the residents of Gaza and Israel. However, this peace was short lived.
As many mainstream media outlets have made known, Israel has broken the November 21st ceasefire truce by launching air strikes in northern Gaza. What these mainstream media outlets do not allow you to know is that Israel has violated the ceasefire agreement more than one hundred times, killing four palestinians in Gaza, and injuring dozens of others between November 21st and today.
Furthermore, Palestinians from Gaza to the West Bank continue to be attacked, raided, segregated, imprisoned and grossly mistreated in prison while illegal Israeli settlements and Israeli land theft continues unchecked, even after a UN panel declared these settlements illegal in January. Gaza suffers a seemingly endless and inhumane blockade where the only import is Israeli sewage pumped directly into it and US made teargas, bombs, and bullets that are used by the IDF to attack a largely defenseless population.
To the government of Israel: You have NOT stopped your endless human right violations. You have NOT stopped illegal settlements. You have NOT respected the ceasefire. You have shown that you do NOT respect international law. This is why that on April 7, elite cyber-squadrons from around the world have decided to unite in solidarity with the Palestinian people against Israel as one entity to disrupt and erase Israel from cyberspace.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
To the Government of Israel, it is too late to EXPECT US.
- Anonymous: Operation Israel (v2.0) (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Vows to Wipe Israel off Cyberspace (dissidentvoice.org)
- Anonymous Operation Israel – Press Release Thursday – April 4, 2013 6:00 PM ET USA (upsocialjo.wordpress.com)
- Israeli websites, Facebook pages targeted in ‘OpIsrael’ hacking attacks (jta.org)
- Anonymous Operation Israel – Press Release (altahrir.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Operation Israel (indybay.org)
- #OpIsrael the mother of all Ops (12160.info)
- #OpIsrael – 7 APRIL Anonymous calls to army for massive attack against Israel (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- ‘Anonymous’ vows to wipe Israel off cyberspace (sott.net)
- Anonymous Launches Massive Cyber Assault On Israel (albanytribune.com)