US wants to take S. Korea into new Korean war…Posted: April 6, 2013
Published on 6 Apr 2013
The US is trying to embroil South Korea in conflict with its Northern neighbor in a bit to oust its current government without taking heavy US casualties, political writer and journalist Dan Glazebrook told RT.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- RussiaToday: ‘Nuclear weapons risk security rather than bolster it’ (silveristhenew.com)
- Is it Safe in South Korea on worldirish.com (ifihadaminutetospare.wordpress.com)
- United States and South Korea Military Moves (cleeto.wordpress.com)
- Iran’s commander warns US over any possible war on Korean peninsula (en.trend.az)
- Pyongyang rumblings have little effect on South Koreans (straitstimes.com)
- South Koreans leave joint factory park as North warns embassies on safety (foxnews.com)
- North Korea warns embassies to evacuate (whas11.com)
- The Koreans at d Brink of Nuclear War: Gateway to WW III? (davereal.wordpress.com)