The North Korean Nuclear Threat & US Missile Defenses w/ Former MI5 Officer: Annie MachonPosted: April 2, 2013
Published on 29 Mar 2013
Annie Machon is a former British Security Service (MI5) intelligence officer who left the Service at the same time as David Shayler, her partner at the time, to help him blow the whistle about alleged criminality within the intelligence agencies. By doing this, they had to give up their careers, go on the run across Europe, live in hiding for a year, and then spend the next two years in exile in Paris. They, and many of their friends, family, supporters and journalists, claim to have been intimidated, and some of them were arrested, and put on trial. A death threat was announced against her on a Middle Eastern radio station.
In 2005, Machon published her first book, Spies, Lies and Whistleblowers: MI5, MI6 and the Shayler Affair in which she offers criticism of the Security Service and Secret Intelligence Service based on her observations of the two whilst in the employment of MI5.
In this interview:
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of Salvation, and Spiritual significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material in this video is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
- US navy moves missile defense shield to korean coast (thenewsinformer.com)
- The North Korean Nuclear Threat & US Defenses w/ Former MI5 Officer: Annie Machon (lunaticoutpost.com)
- U.S. Anti-Missile Reshuffle Aimed At Control Over Arctic Resources, Claims Former MI5 Officer (albanytribune.com)
- ‘US anti-missile reshuffle, really, aimed at control over Arctic resources’ (rt.com)
- Limitless Surveillance and the Death of Privacy: Inside the FISA/Echelon Spy Grid – Annie Machon (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)
- U.S. Deploys A Second Warship Off The Korean Peninsula (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- U.S. Anti-Missile Reshuffle Aimed At Control Over Arctic Resources, Claims Former MI5 Officer (eurasiareview.com)
- U.S. deploys warship off South Korea amid soaring tensions on peninsula (thehimalayantimes.com)
- U.S. on Alert for Nuclear Blast Overhead (iamnotashamedofthegospelofchrist.com)
- U.S. deploys warship off South Korea (worldbulletin.net)