Anonymous – #Operation RohingyaPosted: March 26, 2013
Published on 25 Mar 2013
Port(s): 6667 — SSL(6697)
Follow @OpRohingya on Twitter.
How to help: http://pastebin.com/98vD16Ep
Tweetstorm 24th of March: http://pastebin.com/dU72D5uQ
Petitions: below transcript
Greetings Citizens of the World.
It is vital the information we are going to share with you is made viral as quickly as possible. The ethnic Rohingya people of Myanmar Burma in Southeast Asia are about to be massacred. Barbarous acts are being carried out by Neo-Nazi racist groups like the Rakhine Nationalities Development Party, Arakan Liberation Army, NaSaKa border police and 969 monks led by Monk Wirathu, the self proclaimed Bin Laden of Buddhism. The Government of Myanmar is orchestrating these crimes.
The persecution of the Rohingya people is severe. The Burmese junta considers them to be sub-human and denies them almost all basic human rights. They are subject to torture, gang rape, starvation, slave labor, and forced to reside in the most dire camps in the world – some call these refugee camps but they are actually concentration camps. Over the past few months, thousands of Rohingya have been encouraged onto boats and sent out to sea with not enough food or fuel, and left there to die. Many boats were attacked and sunk, with women and children on board.
Already the violence in Burma has spread beyond the Rohingya to include all Muslims, with ‘warm ups’ to the anticipated massacre taking place against Burmese Muslims in Meiktila, Naypyidaw and Yangon. Dead and burning bodies, including children, are now lying in the streets.
While the United States claims to defend human rights, their record clearly reflects a government that will only intercede when their business interests are threatened. While politicians occasionally pay lip service to the horrific conditions in Myanmar no action is ever taken. The only people neglecting the situation in Myanmar worse than the U.S. are the press who consistently ignored these atrocities or reported them as ‘ethnic clashes’. We consider the media to be complicit in concealing them from the rest of the world.
The Rohingya have been told to expect a third massacre starting the last week in March. Rakhine have declared they will leave no Rohingya left on the land, just a few left as exhibits for the museum.
The acts of genocide being committed against the Rohingya people must no longer be ignored. We call on the Anonymous collective to stand with those for whom no one else will stand. We call on Anonymous and all supporters of human rights to stand against this great injustice, to give the Rohingya a voice, before they are completely eliminated.
Operation Rohingya engaged.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Tyrants of the world, expect us!
- | Anonymous – Operation Rohingya: Ethnic cleansing yet no news coverage? Silence is complicity! (truthaholics.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Rohingya (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- TANGO DOWN: Anonymous Begins DDoS Campaign Against Myanmar Government #OpRohingya (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous targets genocide in Myanmar (Burma): Operation Rohingya (examiner.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Rohingya (57un.wordpress.com)
- An unreported story: The massacre and brutalization of the Rohingya People by extremists (freakoutnation.com)
- | Anonymous – Operation Rohingya: Ethnic cleansing yet no news coverage? Silence is complicity! (warcrimesinternational.wordpress.com)
- Operation Rohingya: the shocking situation in Burma (EndtheLie.com)
- OpRohingya: #RohingyaNOW Trends #1 Worldwide on Twitter (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Thailand denies shooting Rohingya boat people (newsinfo.inquirer.net)