Anonymous – We Stand UnitedPosted: January 6, 2013 | |
Published on 4 Jan 2013
Greetings citizens of the world, you’ve most likely heard of the recent exposure of the global security network called TrapWire. You may have also heard of the recent developments concerning the NDAA (or National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012). As time goes on it gets more evident that our situation is getting worse.
As citizens of the world we must unite as we’ve done in the past, during such dark times we must become each others light. United as one we can never fail, this is the principal we must believe in if we hope to make a better future. No longer can we be divided, our common goals are too important for petty differences to keep us apart and arguing anymore.
We’re soon approaching a point in time where we as citizens are going to have to put some trust in one another. Understandably, most of us have been slow to put trust in each other, this is both out of fear and self-defense. We know there are bad people out there, we also know there are government informants spying on people. Those two things cause trust to be a very rare thing, however that’s exactly what the powers that be want. Their goal has always been “divide and conquer”, our mistrust in one another is exactly the power that they hold over us.
In short, we need to organize and we need to do it fast! If we fail to organize, plan, and strategize as a united force, than we don’t have a future worth fighting for. This is about so much more than being prepared for the worse, its also about being prepared to create a brighter future, where all citizens (no matter what race, age, gender, etc…) are seen as equals and are entitled the same freedom we’re fighting for.
Before the end of this year, by December 21, 2012, you’re being urged to let go of any hate and/or mistrust you have towards any fellow citizens of this world. You’re being urged to form an unbreakable alliance against all forms of tyranny and suppression which target basic freedoms. You’re being urged to come together as a united world and say “We as citizens demand our rights to freedom and liberty!”.
Most importantly, you’re being urged to realize we’re all brothers and sisters, one species, connected by the basic instincts we have to socialize and protect one another. 2012 is not the year we wake up as a group, or a country, or even a planet, 2012 is the year we wake up as a species. However this can only be done if you want it to be, you hold the power in your hands.
- Anonymous – Project Mayhem Exposing the lies and drama of secret societies (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous – Operation Westboro Baptist Church #OpWBC (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- #ANONYMOUS Massive Anon Video Release #ANON UPDATE (occupythebanks.com)
- Brian Penny: You Should Be Anonymous… (huffingtonpost.com)
- Anonymous: ‘Expect us’ in 2013 (zdnet.com)
- Idle No More: Hints of a Global Super-Movement – important info . . . ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Idle No More: Hints of a Global Super-Movement (aquariuschannelings.com)
- Inside the Hourglass (dissidentvoice.org)
- Anonymous – Message to the Westboro Baptist Church (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous Take on Government Websites in Guatemala (hispanicallyspeakingnews.com)