Alex Jones Show: Monday Dec 31st to Friday Jan 4thPosted: January 6, 2013
Published on 31 Dec 2012
On this final transmission of 2012, Alex Jones looks back at landmark events and developments of the past year. Alex also covers Senator Dianne Feinstein‘s traitorous plan on Thursday to betray the Second Amendment by introducing legislation mandating registration and ultimately confiscation of all guns in America. Alex also covers other important news items and takers your calls.
Published on 1 Jan 2013
On this New Year‘s Day edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex continues to run down the threat posed to the Second Amendment by Obama and the Democrats in Congress as Senator Dianne Feinstein prepares to introduce gun registration and confiscation legislation later this week. On today’s show, Alex talks with Suzanna Hupp, a former Republican member of the Texas House of Representatives. Hupp became a leading advocate of an individual’s right to carry a concealed weapon after she survived the 1991 Luby’s massacre in Killeen, Texas. Alex also covers other important news and takes your calls on this first show of the new year.
Published on 2 Jan 2013
On the Wednesday, January 2 broadcast of the Alex Jones Show, Alex breaks down the continued threat imposed against Americans’ right to bear arms as he revisits a U.S. Army manual outlining exactly how gun confiscation under Obama order would take place. Alex also blasts the traitorous Republicans completely selling out to the New World Order by “compromising” on the so-called fiscal cliff, begetting a 41:1 ratio of tax increases to spending cuts. On today’s show, Alex welcomes weather weapon expert and Iran-Contra affair whistle-blower Bob Fletcher. We’ll also break down other news items and take your calls.
Published on 3 Jan 2013
On the Thursday, January 3 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex continues his coverage of anti-Second Amendment moves on the federal and state level as gun sales set new records following the Sandy Hook massacre and a heightened government propaganda push to gain consensus on a renewed effort to grab guns steam rolls across the establishment media. On today’s show, Alex talks with author, journalist and political commentator Jerome Corsi. Mr. Corsi is the author of Where’s the Birth Certificate? and The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality.
Published on 4 Jan 2013
On the Friday, January 4 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex runs down the war being waged on the Second Amendment and the debt bubble that continues to metastasize out of control reaching now $16 trillion. Alex also welcomes executive director of Gun Owners of America Larry Pratt to discuss the red level alert that has ammo and firearms flying off American gun store shelves. Also on the show today, trends forecaster Gerald Celente joins us to break down the looming financial crisis and how to prepare for what’s to come. We’ll also cover other news items and take your calls.
Alex Jones Show Playlist:
Alex Jones Show Playlist Pt. 2
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (11-13-12) Steve Pieczenik & Larry Pratt (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- The Alex Jones Show 2012-11-02 Friday – Joel Skousen (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (12-5-12) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (12-9-12) Ben Fuchs (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (11-12-12) Bev Harris (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Tuesday (11-27-12) John McAfee, Lord Monckton & Nigel Farage (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (11-7-12) Jesse Ventura & Bev Harris (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Friday (11-9-12) Ron Paul (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Sunday (11-11-12) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Monday (12-3-12) Full Show (panoffolin.wordpress.com)