RECOMMENDED! – FINAL TARGET: Plant EarthPosted: September 13, 2012
Published on Sep 6, 2012 by UFOTVstudios
American Astronomers shocked the world by reporting that a large Asteroid could potential hit the Earth within 30 years. Could humanity survive such an impact? At this time there is no definitive means to protect or defend our selves from the inevitable global devastation this event would ultimately cause. This program profiles some of the most spectacular Comet and Asteroid impacts on the Earth as well as the current and future dangers of such impacts to the survival of the human race. Also presented are the current measures that Space Programs have already set up to observe, detect, locate and trap these celestial objects near the Earth that may someday pose a distinct threat.
This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educationalor personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Final Target: Planet Earth (rounderbuddy.wordpress.com)
- Two asteroids to sweep past Earth September 13-14 (earthsky.org)
- ‘Explosion’ on Jupiter: Did the Planet Take a Hit for Earth? (newsfeed.time.com)
- Real Asteroid Hurdles Toward Earth: Hollywood Says We’re Screwed (hollywood.com)
- “Near Earth Objects have been whizzing past us lately, undetected until they have been practically on top of us” – 2 NEO’s sweep past Earth Sept. 13-14 (sott.net)
- Asteroid flies by Earth Thursday evening (cbsnews.com)
- Asteroid to Fly by Earth: How to Watch (news.discovery.com)
- Jupiter may have just saved Earth from a devastating impact event [Space] (io9.com)
- Tolec: Asteroid Update II – September 11, 2012 (2012indyinfo.com)
- Science & Technology – FINAL TARGET: Plant Earth (disclose.tv)