Keiser Report: Superstition Trading (E323)Posted: August 5, 2012
Published on Aug 4, 2012 by RussiaToday
In this episode, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert discuss artificial superstition, increasing the inflation target to 100% and suicide watch for the too big to fail banks. They also discuss HSBC‘s misselling of interest rate swaps and drug cartel money laundering. In the second half, Max interviews author and blogger, James Howard Kunstler of Kunstler.com, about walking on coal and waiting for Santa Claus with Paul Krugman‘s magical thinking.
This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educationalor personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Keiser Report: Financial Feeding Frenzy (E318) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Firewalking with Santa Claus & Magic 8 Ball Economics (weeklyintercept.blogspot.com)
- Max Keiser and Alex Jones speak out (interview) (hangthebankers.com)
- Max Keiser: Cancer is How They Will Take It All (jeenyuscorner.com)
- RT – Max Keiser – Wall Street Sharks Eat Pensionfund – 25 July 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Cuckoo Trading (E299) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Zombie Bank Apocalypse (E307) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Where Money Goes To Die (thepressnet.com)
- Max Keiser on Bilderberg and the global financial crisis (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Alex Jones Show: Wednesday (8-1-12) Max Keiser (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Superstition Trading (sgtreport.com)
- Talking Liborgate on the Keiser Report (ianfraser.org)