On the verge of World War III?Posted: June 27, 2012
Published on May 30, 2012 by MacBilderburger
David Ellis Comments:
I cannot help but see that something terrible is going to occur, particularly if we are drawn into something that need not happen! . If the West does attack Iran, then it Will – and make no mistake about it, provoke Russia and specifically China into a response. The Western Media is governed, owned and manipulated into what it can and cannot report and, therefore, as a consequence, we do not receive a balanced – 50/50 overview of what is really going on.
Think, for a moment, of the word DEPOPULATION!
Now, think of the word AGENDA!
- Iran nuke talks stall over sanctions (jta.org)
- Nagorno-Karabakh: The Trigger Of World War III? – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)
- Bringing Down Assad Is Part of A Larger Elite Effort To Launch World War III (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Nuclear talks with Iran end with “no progress made”; more sanctions and potential war loom (sgtreport.com)
- Clinton: Iran To Be Offered Nuclear Deal (rferl.org)
- Iran on verge of disaster (ynetnews.com)
- Iran focus of Putin’s visit to Israel (news.smh.com.au)
- Bold Pursuits @ Verge Gallery until June 28th 2012 (saffaa.wordpress.com)
- Iran’s Vice President Rahimi Makes Anti-Semitic Speech (nytimes.com)
- Use of force to solve Iran problem unacceptable: SCO (nation.com.pk)
- Egypt Is Not Iran – Huffington Post (blog) (huffingtonpost.com)
- America Scared of Iran’s Video Games, Says Iran [Iran] (kotaku.com)