Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alivePosted: May 13, 2012
Published on May 9, 2012 by ConspiracyScope
The Obama administration has the worst track record when it comes to prosecuting whistleblowers. Obama once claimed he’d work hard to have a transparent government, but many have faced retaliation for revealing controversial government information. Sibel Edmonds, who is a whistleblower, waited 340 days for FBI clearance of her memoir but finally released it on her own. Edmonds, founder of the National Security Whistleblowers Coalition, joins us for more.
Copyright Disclaimer: Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Keiser Report: Central Bank Monarchs (E287) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- 911 Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive (sott.net)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins | Let’s Try Democracy (faktensucher.wordpress.com)
- Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive (tipggita32.wordpress.com)
- Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (mycatbirdseat.com)
- Classified Woman: The Sibel Edmonds Story (washingtonsblog.com)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (veteranstoday.com)
- Sibel Edmonds: US government needs to keep the fear factor alive + 1st Amendment is Conditional (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- Interview with Whistleblower Sibel Edmonds on FBI Treason, Deception & Cover-Ups (Video) (blacklistednews.com)
- Sibel Edmonds Finally Wins (washingtonsblog.com)