Interesting link I Found
Published on Jul 10, 2012 by Gargeniture
“The Place Inside” — Episode # 33.
Laurence Galian — Host.
Americans are afraid of the wrong things: if Homeland Security protected us from true threats maybe more lives could be saved. According to the Centers for Disease control, terrorism is one of the most unlikely ways to die. 1 in 5 Americans die as a result of smoking related illness. 1 in every 5 deaths is the result of Heart Disease. More people die every year from drowning in bathtubs. There is a greater likelihood that you will die in a toaster oven accident, or killed by a shark, than dying from a terrorist attack.
More people die from holes and tunnels children dig in the sand than from shark attacks. Finally, it is more likely to be killed by an asteroid than a terrorist attack in America. Shouldn’t we be spending more money to protect ourselves from asteroids? In 9/11 we lost 3,000 people. On that same day, we lost about 1,400 Americans from tobacco smoke, and that’s not just on 9/11, but the same happened the day before, the day after, and the day after that. We’re talking about the loss of 3 jumbo jet crashes every day, and yet we are far more obsessed with a woman with her head covered (as do thousands of Catholic nuns, btw) reading the Holy Qur’an and worshipping God.
We’ve declared war on Iraq, twice. We’ve declared war on Afghanistan, twice. We are fighting a secret war in Pakistan with secret “black-ops” soldiers, not even the real United States Army. And in all these wars, how many innocent people has the United States killed? We sell poisonous, genetically modified and radioactively irradiated food and seed, which is destroying the world’s food supply.
We manufacture and peddle cigarettes and alcohol, both proven killers, all over the world. Yet, we are the ones claiming that strangers from other countries should be feared! Isn’t that the definition of paranoia? People aren’t acting right. Everyone’s expecting the end of the world. We must stop feeding evil. We must become more positive. Humanity must wake up. We need Cosmic Consciousness, Self-Actualization, activating all the “bodies” and “energies” that each of us have within us! We need to spiritually exercise — not just jumping up and down doing physical aerobics (although that is important too).
We need to charge our spiritual battery so that it has a strong electrically positive charge. We must utilize sacred geometry, visualizing the sacred form of the Triangle. Let us say that the three points of the triangle stand for: positive, negative, and transcendental. If we only energize the negative point, we will be in trouble. We must balance the negative and positive, and allow the third point of the triangle, the point of transcendence, to manifest. “Can you give us an example,” you ask me? It is like a rose bush. The positive point of the triangle is like the rose flower. The negative point of the triangle is like the thorn. However, the point of transcendence, is the beautiful, intoxicating perfume of the Rose! God bless you!
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle (pakalertpress.com)
- The Betrayal of the American Dream (wnyc.org)
- Mysterious Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle (turcanin.wordpress.com)
- Lost Egyptian Pyramids Found? (news.discovery.com)
- You: Obama Ancestor Was First Slave (thedailybeast.com)
- Sensors Pick up Huge Underground Pyramid in Alaska’s Bermuda Triangle Located between Noam and Mcinelly mountain. (antinewworldorderparty.wordpress.com)
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- In their essential book, Bartlett and Steele try to make sense of the country’s malaise (sacbee.com)
- Diving Teams Find Crystal Pyramid Submerged in the Bermuda Triangle (techeblog.com)
- General Conspiracies – Re: Illuminati Pyramid In NASA Mars Rover Curiosity Img Gall (disclose.tv)