Published on Jun 9, 2012 by RussiaToday
In this episode, Max Keiser and co-host, Stacy Herbert, discuss ‘wash trades,’ debt crises and the speculation on JP Morgan‘s growing debt problem in London. In the second half of the show Max talks to Pierre Jovanovic of Jovanovic.com about JP Morgan ‘firing’ the Vatican, whether or not Jamie Dimon will last the year and what the future holds for French bonds.
Watch all Keiser Report shows here:
Watch RT LIVE on our website http://rt.com/on-air
RT (Russia Today) is a global news network broadcasting from Moscow and Washington studios. RT is the first news channel to break the 500 million YouTube views benchmark.
- Keiser Report: Central Bank Monarchs (E287) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: Mafia vs OWS (ft. Geralde Celente) (E283) (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Max Keiser on Bilderberg and the global financial crisis (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Jamie Dimon’s Little Shop of Horrors! Max Keiser Reports (panoffolin.wordpress.com)
- Keiser Report: I Steal, Therefore I Am (E286) (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- JP Morgan caught on the run having the runs (revolutionarypolitics.tv)
- Infowars Exclusive: Max Keiser on Bilderberg’s role in the financial crisis (theaveragejoenewsblogg.com)
- Keiser Report: Mafia vs OWS (with Geralde Celente) (occupyblogosphere.wordpress.com)
- RT – Max Keiser Report – Cuckoo Trading – 9 June 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)