Hype over Syria chemicals ‘deja-vu & old Pentagon scenario to oust regime’Posted: July 25, 2012
Why is it that the mass majority of Humanity seeks peace with their neighbours, whilst the minority does not? Why are we letting the minority force us all into a world war we do not want? Because that is the way they are taking us! The question does arise, however, do they want it for the program they have set for themselves – Depopulation? Depopulation?? Depopulation???
Published on Jul 24, 2012 by RussiaToday
Syria‘s rebels claim the regime has moved its chemical arsenal to airports near the country’s borders, in a move they say is to intimidate foreign powers. Sources in Damascus, though, claim the lion’s share of the stockpiles are stored securely in Syria’s less-turbulent south.
- U.S. warns Syria not to use chemical weapons (dailystar.com.lb)
- Syrian Rebels’ ‘Liberate Aleppo’ Offensive Enters Fourth Day (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Syria’s chemical weapon stockpile has West’s attention (cbsnews.com)
- Barack Obama warns Assad not to make ‘tragic mistake’ of using chemical weapons (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama Warns Syria Against Use of Chemical Weapons (cnsnews.com)
- Syria: ‘war planes bomb Aleppo’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Obama Directly Warns Assad About Using Chemical Weapons (israelnationalnews.com)
- Russia warns Syria against using chemical weapons (kansascity.com)
- US warns Syria against using chemical weapons (thehimalayantimes.com)
- Syria will be held accountable for chemical weapons: Obama (thehindu.com)
- Syria Finally Admits It Has WMD (ifaynsh.wordpress.com)