UFO Hacker Gary McKinnon – Inside StoryPosted: July 10, 2012 | |
Published on Jul 3, 2012 by UFOTVstudios
From UFOTV®, accept no imitations. Research by Matthew Williams – In 2001, a British man named Gary McKinnon allegedly carried out the “biggest military computer hack of all time” when he accessed US Government computer systems in search of data on UFOs. Using the codename of “Solo,” McKinnon is said to have hacked into hundreds of computers over a period of18 months – something which, U.S. prosecutors claim, caused no less than $700,000 worth of damage. The U.S. government maintains that McKinnon’s hacking activities were “intentional and calculated to influence and affect the US government by intimidation and coercion.” Today, McKinnon faces impending extradition to the United States (having been denied trial in his home country of England), and possible jail time of 70 years. What is the truth behind this strange saga? What is the real story of the files on “Non-Terrestrial Officers” that McKinnon found? How does this tie-in with UFOs? In a groundbreaking lecture, British UFO expert Matthew Williams reveals the startling facts of this real-life X-Files-style saga.
UFO Crash Con is pleased to welcome Researcher — Matthew Williams LIVE
We apologize for the commercials during this online presentation. As stated on our main channel page, the advertising revenue from this program helps to cover the heavy production costs of putting on the on-going UFO Crash Con events.
Category: Science & Tech
This video uses copyrighted material in a manner that does not require approval of the copyright holder. It is a fair use under copyright law.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educationalor personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- McKinnon case adjourned for test (bbc.co.uk)
- Theresa May ‘close’ to decision in Gary McKinnon case (independent.co.uk)
- McKinnon Extradition Case Delayed, Pending Medical Evidence (techweekeurope.co.uk)
- Aliens & UFOs – Re: UFO Hacker Gary McKinnon – Inside Story (disclose.tv)
- McKinnon case sees fresh delay over psychiatric dispute (zdnet.com)
- Gary McKinnon is no enemy of the state | Duncan Campbell (guardian.co.uk)
- McKinnon extradition case adjourned (express.co.uk)
- Gary McKinnon given last chance of examination before extradition decision (telegraph.co.uk)
- Theresa May ‘is close’ to McKinnon ruling as she examines evidence about his psychiatric state (dailymail.co.uk)
- LulzSec ‘hacker’ Ryan Cleary unlikely to be extradited to US because he has Asperger’s syndrome (telegraph.co.uk)