Max Igan, discusses the Matrix Society in which we live: his is a very respectable voice in this field, and a Lion’s Roar in the Arena of Truth.
The last video documentary – Expendable, tells the harrowing story of how an innocent young woman, Schapelle Corby, became the victim of Political Expediency. I will keep publicising this documentary again, again and again, until this poor young lady is released from from the shameful conditions of imprisonment she is currently kept in…
Expendable: The Political Sacrifice Of Schapelle Corby
How a government wilfully withheld vital evidence from a court of law, deceived its public, orchestrated an unprecedented media campaign, and ruthlessly deployed its organs of state against one of its own citizens.
This is a frightening but entirely true narrative; a grotesque political horror story which is still unfolding today. It exposes what happens when an individual’s human rights conflict with strategic political need. It reveals the ruthless use of a government’s organs of state, and a regime of unprecedented opinion management, against a single working class woman and her desperate family.
It presents, and demonstrates, the crushing, pre-meditated, and often brutal acts which a western government is prepared to inflict upon a helpless citizen, in pursuit of political expediency.
David Ellis Comments:
Schapelle Corby’s story is a sad one, she is the victim of a political agenda, which not only reveals the lengths political leaders will go to in order to cover up their agenda, but, also, reflects similar stories of what is now being discovered in other western countries: That people are being imprisoned of crimes they are not guilty of. The implications of this should be paramount to every free thinking person on the globe. Whatever the deeper political reasoning, other than expediency, behind her wrongful incarceration will only come to light when those responsible are brought to justice. I wish Schapelle Corby well, and that her rightful release will hopefully be imminent.
My very best regards to Max Igan, whom without his valuable time and research, this story may never have surfaced in this format, Thank you, David Ellis…
- It’s truly amazing how many lives are EXPENDABLE in ‘their’ world..THE POLITICAL SACRIFICE OF SCHAPELLE CORBY (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Women for Schapelle: Schapelle Corby & Julian Assange, a Letter to Human Rights Lawyer Jennifer Robinson (schapelle.wordpress.com)
- Women for Schapelle: Schapelle Corby & Julian Assange, a Letter to Human Rights Lawyer Jennifer Robinson (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- Schapelle Corby – THE EXPENDABLE PROJECT (schapelle.wordpress.com)
- Activist Post: 34 Questions About Australia’s Censored Corruption Crisis in the Schapelle Corby Case (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- THE EXPENDABLE PROJECT – Schapelle Corby – links (worldwright.wordpress.com)
- The Leveson Inquiry – The Media and Schapelle Corby – from www.expendable.tv (schapelle.wordpress.com)
- Expendable , Australias Dirty Secret The Political Sacrifice Of Schapelle Corby EXPOSE (annlrd.wordpress.com)
- The Leveson Inquiry -THE SCHAPELLE CORBY MEDIA PROJECT (schapelle.wordpress.com)
Uploaded by Suspicious0bservers on Mar 13, 2012
- Space Weather brings potential geomagnetic storm to Earth (metofficenews.wordpress.com)
- Flying through a geomagnetic storm (sciencedaily.com)
Uploaded by ConspiracyScope on Mar 13, 2012
On the Tuesday, March 13 edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks with investigative journalist and author Greg Palast, described as a “cross between Sam Spade and Sherlock Holmes.” Palast is a recipient of the George Orwell Courage in Journalism Prize for his BBC television documentary, Bush Family Fortunes. He is the author of several books, including The Best Democracy Money Can Buy and Armed Madhouse. Alex also talks with journalist Jon Rappoport, who has worked as a freelance investigative reporter for over 30 years. Jon has hosted, produced, and written radio programs and segments in Los Angeles and Las Vegas at KPFK and KLAV. He has appeared as a guest on over 200 radio and television programs, including ABC’s Nightline, Tony Brown’s Journal, and Hard Copy. He has lectured extensively across the US on the question: Who runs the world and what can we do about it? Alex also covers the latest news and takes your calls.